Welcome to Tom's Hardware!

Page 20 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Aug 15, 2018
Hello All. It feels great to be a member of this forum. l hope to make new friends, learn and also enjoy the knowledge of others here. Thanks

Aug 15, 2018
Hi,
I'm not great with PC, tablets or phones, I'm really hoping you lovely people can help.
Single mum with awesome little boy

Aug 17, 2018
Hello everybody, i'm Enoch I'm an ex-pat living in Taiwan, and i just recently got into computers, possibly looking to build my own computer in the future either pc or mac, it doesn't matter, although, i have been with apple for awhile now, so i'm more used to the apple ecosystem now, but i am willing to try pc. i also want to set up a home media server in the future. any help is much appreciated.

Aug 22, 2018
Hi, I'm Javier. I've been reading stuff on this site like since 2012 or so, thanks to a teacher's recommendation at the University. I've gotten great solutions to hardware inquiries from comparisons or recommendations for purchases to even solving hardware issues.
I'm a Developer Analist since December 2018 and I like reading a lot about technology, software and hardware equally.
I like helping others whenever I can, explaining thoroughly, with patience and respectfully, as well as ready to listen to others and learn from their experience.
I feel I'm always knowing just the tip of the iceberg in regards to technology, because it's a vast world, but I'm doing my best to learn everyday and trying to keep up with technology news and innovations.
My current equipment is a Lenovo G70 with an i7 processor model 5500U at 3.0GHz with 8Gb DDR3L RAM, 1TB HD

Aug 20, 2018
Hey guys, im Waspy
i came here to learn more on building computers and the technology behind them since ive been interested in computer things since a kid.
been starting to get deep in PC gaming and i also make and work on music so i felt they both fit perfectly in needing a strong custom PC.

Thank you for having me.

wbankard

Distinguished
Aug 27, 2012
Hey Guys, Iguannaman here,[Bill]
Been working on confusers since the 8086 chip. Too much boob time and now LCD time. Think I got radiated over the years.

Welcome Bill. I'm glad you're Bill which could explain the W in your username. Alternatively, the B is in there too and that could be taken another way if a couple of letters were swapped about.

That might cause some discussion in the Moderators private bar.

Aug 26, 2018
Hey, hey, hey.

I'm new to the forum. I'm here to scream into the technological abyss about my Seagate drive, but I really like the site and the resources it has to offer. I'm pretty sure I'll be here long term (or at least I hope so), and I'll be crying to you all when I need help building my first PC, hahaha.

So how come you signed up to be over thirteen?

That's not a good start. I could close your account and make you wait until you're of the right age but instead, I'll put you on the Moderators' watch list.

dexter254

Commendable
Sep 14, 2018
Hi y'all

Dexter254 here, love tech, think eat sleep tech(actually couldn't sleep so i signed up to get some answers).

Sep 14, 2018
Hello my name is Jeff and I live in western Canada. I am a flight simulator fanatic and have been so for about 15 years. I've had numerous systems during those years and the one I have now is failing and I want to replace it. I've read various postings over the years from Tom's Hardware and realize it is one of the preeminent sources of information currently on the net. Looking forward to advice and assistance in the future.
I'm an old geezer and retired as a paramedic 12 years ago.