Question What are good speakers for my PC with a Bluetooth connection?

gijsbartman

Reputable
May 1, 2019
I’ve been using a JBL Charge 3 for music and headphones for my PC (it doesn’t have speakers) for the last few years. But my Charge is absolutely dead so I’m looking to upgrade, and I thought maybe there’s speakers that I can hook up to my pc while also being able to connect to them via Bluetooth with my phone for music.
Preferably in a setting where my pc doesn’t have to be turned on for the Bluetooth to work.
I’m not looking for anything special in the PC sound quality (I don’t need surround sound or anything) but I love listening to music through good speaker with a nice bass.
My budget is around €500 and I’m from the Netherlands. Thanks!

(I don’t need surround sound or anything) but I love listening to music through good speaker with a nice bass.
there are a lot of nice bluetooth soundbars available for good stereo or types of virtual surround sound.

these would be able to connect to multiple devices separately and would not need to be powered by your computer.

i don't know what outlets are available to you so just search your local electronics/audio hardware vendor for something with a good user rating and verify through reviews that they mention good bass.