what do you do in your free time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SonnyNXiong

Prominent
Aug 6, 2017
i'm play MOBA video games, watch anime, think about life, write poetry, sleep, soak in a warm bath/shower, eat food, and check Tom's Hardware.

what about you? I'd love to hear your response

spdragoo

Expert
Ambassador
Eat, sleep, watch Netflix/Amazon Prime, play PC & smartphone games, read horror/sci-fi/fantasy/mystery novels, visit parks, go to festivals/county fairs, go to museums, play BattleTech tabletop...all sorts of things.

Free time..... considering I have a daughter with very special medical needs, that reduces my pleasure/free time to when Nursing staff is on-site, which includes when I am at work, when I am sleeping.... then 5pm-11pm period in between... well, toms, newscast on BBC news, France 24, IREnews, CNN. maybe get 1-2 rounds of PUBG or Call of Duty Black ops, hobbies... I have many,, such as mowing the lawn, repairing the fence-line and many "hands on projects" that never seem to end. so I can catch a glimpse of my favorite Hockey team on Television, which always ends me falling asleep 5 mins into the TV broadcast because I really need more than 5 hours sleep before the sun raises into my next day.

Reactions: inexuser

richardmead

Prominent
Oct 20, 2017
I play video games in my spare time, at the moment I'm trying to actually finish The Witcher 3 for about the fifth time, but I always get distracted (although I managed to complete the first two - I keep getting distracted by GWENT.)

I also Act, am on the Charity Committee for my social club and from February next year I'm hanging this all up to go travelling for 3 years (or longer if my idea takes off - don't worry I shan't plug it)

boomsky

Commendable
Feb 16, 2016
Downloading songs from iTunes and baking.

I love also going to malls and grocery stores whenever I have free time.

anders2772

Prominent
Feb 12, 2018
What do I do? There is a lot. I like playing guitar and have done since late '80s. I like building pc computers. I like life and what it has to offer from a positive perspective. I play a bit of drums but sold my kit. Don't really miss it strangely enough. I can sing as well. But mostly these days I am working on my web shop for the future. I also like to do shopping and experience the world.

Feb 19, 2018

Paint, read, think about life.

I try to spend a good amount of time with my wife and kids. I use any excuse to go outside as long as it's not terrible, I enjoy running, hiking, mowing the grass, and just piddling around outside. I enjoy woodworking and fixing up old surplus industrial woodworking equipment. and using it as intended, rather than having somebody scrap it. I also enjoy (informal) target shooting in the field behind my house and enjoy reloading as well, as that is fun by itself and also enables/encourages more shooting. I also like to turn a wrench on vehicles but for right now, there's nothing in the queue that needs done (working on eventually restoring an old pickup but need a new garage first.)

I used to enjoy reading fiction for fun but being forced to read a large quantity of mandated continuing education material for work takes much of the fun out of reading. Think of reading something as boring and obtuse as the Internal Revenue Service Code with a hefty sprinkling of "it's this way because you suck" mixed in there.

Listening to music and working out are the primary ones. I used to be big into video games but find that anymore I have lost interest in them. Same goes for most Internet forums, I've moved away from them for the most part and get a little bored any longer. I love how interests change over time.

sandplasma

Prominent
May 3, 2018
I like going out to stores and buying stuff cheap then flipping it for some profit. I also play PUBG with friends at night. I have a Jeep so I like going offroading sometimes and its always nice to clean up my place.

DarklingGolem50

Commendable
May 19, 2017
PC Upgrading (Not really, More like Improvements for my PC), TV, Eating, Eating, Eating, Eating, Going to the mall (Also eating), Eating, Hanging out with friend (Mostly with eating), Watching Movies on TV while Eating, sleeping (while not eating), KARAOKE!!! (While korean barberque), Mostly eating

But I'm not fat

Dec 6, 2018
I love watching movies at home and I'm the one who often cry during movies. When I feel bored or stressed, I usually read book or exercise. I also play online games a lot, I love playing small online games like Agar.io and Cut The Rope at Yaksgames.com. It's a good way to kill time when I'm alone.

Jan 17, 2019
I just recently made my blog and nowadays I am busy doing content writing for my account. Also, I do walk my huskies daily in the morning and night, I have a schedule for Luna and Eclipse as I can't hold two dog collars at the same time since this type of dog is big.

Status
Not open for further replies.