What do You think of BC2?

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

What do You think of BC2?

• BC2 works great! Multiplayer is perfect!

Votes: 14 41.2%
  • Most of the time i can find a server

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • Sometime I get a working server

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • I can never get a working server

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Single Player is enough for me

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Hate the game

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

heatherceana

Distinguished
Mar 12, 2010

Well, they should ban the TV period then. They tell my kids to watch the news, but people are always complaining about violence? Old movies were choice because they just hinted at things. Dismantle Hollywood, ban the TVs and any programming for them.

Or, here's an idea. Teach children right from wrong. Teach them that it's wrong to hurt others and do until them as they do unto others, so that they can learn empathy.

heatherceana

Distinguished
Mar 12, 2010

BGII will always be a classic. The rating is BS. This isn't a first-person shooter game. The games they make today are for power-gamers. The role-play in BGII is really choice! It is fun to play over and over again with various alignment and class combos. The NPCs are a bit too limited, especially the evil ones, but the interaction is great!

I do not play on a server. I find that most other people are mindless power-gamers. They kill, collect and run - like children at Christmas with their presents. Open one, throw it aside and grab for the next.

SpinachEater

Distinguished
Oct 10, 2007

Children kill collect and run with their presents at Christmas? WTF kind of family do you belong to?

maximaniac

Distinguished
Dec 6, 2009

Wow, talk about ADHD. Where did this response come from?? I assume BGII is Baldur's Gate 2? You do know this is a thread about Battlefield: Bad Company 2, right?

JDV28

Distinguished
Jul 13, 2009
Yea, but C and G look similar. ANYWAYS lol, seems that " BC2 works great! multiplayer is perfect" has taken the lead. which i think is funny because i feel that this game is still really unstable and glitchy

I agree 100%, the game runs fine if you are in an empty server, once you have it packed and everyone bombarding one area it starts to stutter, i think its the smoke, hehe cause everytime I run into smoke or explosions my pc bogs down, even at 3.9Ghz with the GPU at 665/1415/1280 ...

heatherceana

Distinguished
Mar 12, 2010

It kills me to watch them. Does that count? ;-)

heatherceana

Distinguished
Mar 12, 2010

Umm, sorry. I do have ADD actually and Dyslexia. I did a search for BGII topic and it brought me here. My brain sought no further. My apologies. Yes. BGII is Baldur's Gate II. It's not really very nice to make fun of people's disabilities though. :p :bounce:

Yea, I normally go through steam but because I purchased the game from them (online) so I assume that steam should be auto-updating the game as soon as an update is released/available.

Anyways last night was a blast dude!! I had to step away from the game after a few maps to eat and clean up.. When I came back everyone on my friends list was offline =(

Anyways is the Blitz tag part of the THG clan? Kinda lost here :(

maximaniac

Distinguished
Dec 6, 2009
I got the update too. There was a changelog on the battlefield blog. Can't pull up the website though since I'm at work. The one thing I remember seeing on the log was that they fixed the rank icons cycling rapidly when you look at the score screen or squad screen. There were quite a few other changes, but nothing too notable that stood out that I can remember.

Latest posts