What happened to Second Take with Ben Meyer and Rob Wright

I missed the goodbye thread.

Yes it was a great feature ... management were fools to let them go.

I'd have caged them and run 24hr footage and gotten users to pay for the priviledge.

They made some good stuff, and were not conceited like those retarded reviewers (A & R) that I can't mention by name because the mods delete my posts.

RIP Ben and Rob !!!

duncanturner

Distinguished
Aug 7, 2006
First TH site appears to have been ruined and now Ben and Rob had left!!! 2009 is not off to a good start!

Ben / Rob, I do hope you’re starting up a new site???

crockdaddy

Distinguished
Apr 20, 2007
LMAO .... now if we can only get them to do games again. I wonder if there are some legal hurdles (severance issues and no compete)

Sus-penders

Distinguished
Jan 18, 2008
I miss them as well. It was such a great format for a games discussion, and both Ben and Rob are great hosts. There's nothing else like it out there.

I really hope we get to see "Second Take" in one form or another, one day, again.

iiiceaser

Distinguished
May 19, 2006
I agree. Second Take was great, I always loved taking some time to slack off during work and watch their episodes. They were usually spot on. THG has really gone down hill lately - I'm very disappointed with the direction the site is taking.

Sharft6

Distinguished
Sep 15, 2006

hmm how about bringing back second take with all our favorite characters :bounce:

B-Unit

Distinguished
Oct 13, 2006
Lets face facts Chris, most people interested in high end hardware are using that hardware to *GASP* play games.

Restore game coverage. Please.