Question What is the best cooling pad for Gaming Laptops ever?

Nov 29, 2019
Hi,
I'm looking for the best cooling pad I can buy, because I've just bought a new gaming laptop and I play some heavy games, so it warms up a lot... the price, the thickness, the LEDs and the adjustability don't matter, I need the best IN FACT OF COOLING.
Thanks,
R.

HiggsPrime

Honorable
Apr 19, 2014
according to my experience none of the the after market have good cooling solution. its basically a fan underneath the laptop displacing heat left and right.

I have made one myself and you can too. Generally all laptop heat is exhausted from the left. so your airflow shpuld be from right to left for maximum heat displacement.

For my situation, elevate your laptop to about 20 to 30 degree, adjust screen. Buy 4 40-20mm fans, cpu cooling fan is good too. make a pair with double tape

Place 2 fans right making sure it sucks in air and the other 2 that pulls out the air.

However, if you to buy after market and combination of underfan and a cooler that sucks out air from left heat dispenser. this is the best combo option for best heat displacement.

Nov 29, 2019
according to my experience none of the the after market have good cooling solution. its basically a fan underneath the laptop displacing heat left and right.

I have made one myself and you can too. Generally all laptop heat is exhausted from the left. so your airflow shpuld be from right to left for maximum heat displacement.

For my situation, elevate your laptop to about 20 to 30 degree, adjust screen. Buy 4 40-20mm fans, cpu cooling fan is good too. make a pair with double tape

Place 2 fans right making sure it sucks in air and the other 2 that pulls out the air.

However, if you to buy after market and combination of underfan and a cooler that sucks out air from left heat dispenser. this is the best combo option for best heat displacement.
Ok, thanks for the suggestions... but my pc has the cooling fan on the right...and I'm a noob doing manual electronic activities :D

WildCard999

Titan
Which laptop is this exactly?

What temps are you getting on the CPU & GPU while gaming?

Depending on the model you may be able to run the fans higher which should help although will increase noise and enabling vsync and capping the FPS will help if your gaming above your monitors refresh rate.

Nov 29, 2019
Which laptop is this exactly?

What temps are you getting on the CPU & GPU while gaming?

Depending on the model you may be able to run the fans higher which should help although will increase noise and enabling vsync and capping the FPS will help if your gaming above your monitors refresh rate.
I've got Acer Nitro 5 AN515-54-72DX [i7-9750h | GTX 1650 not Max-Q | 16 GB Ram 2666MHz | SSD 128 GB | HDD 1TB | monitor 60hz];
I'm not sure about temps, I only know that the processor has between 45-75° (I think). Yes, I have coolboost.