When looking for a motherboard for an Intel Core i5-13600K and an RTX 3060 12GB, there are a few things to consider:
- Socket Type: The Intel Core i5-13600K uses the LGA 1200 socket, so you will need to find a motherboard that is compatible with this socket.
- Chipset: The Intel Core i5-13600K is compatible with the H410, H470, B460, and Z490 chipsets. The H470 and Z490 chipsets offer more features and higher performance than the H410 and B460 chipsets.
- Features: Depending on your specific needs, you may want to look for a motherboard that has features such as Wi-Fi, USB 3.2, or Thunderbolt 3 support.
- Overclocking: If you plan on overclocking your processor, make sure to look for a motherboard that has good overclocking support, such as robust power delivery and a high-quality VRM.
- Brand: As always, it's a good idea to go for a reputable brand such as ASUS, MSI, ASRock, Gigabyte, etc.
- Price: There are motherboards available at various price points, so you'll want to look for one that fits within your budget.
Some examples of motherboards that might be a good fit for your build:
- MSI B460M-A Pro
- ASUS Prime H470-Pro
- ASRock H470M-ITX/ac
- Gigabyte H470M DS3H
Please note that this is not an exhaustive list, and you should compare the features and specifications of the motherboards you are interested in before making a decision.
Also, regarding the RTX 3060 12GB, make sure the motherboard has a PCIe 4.0 slot, this graphic card requires this slot to run at it's full potential.
Additionally, you should also consider the amount of RAM you plan to use, the amount of storage and what kind of storage you're going to use, and the type of power supply you're planning to use.