[SOLVED] What is the highest Graphics Card or GPU that the AMD Ryzen 3 3200G CPU Processor can handle?

Solution
Thanks , I just want to know the right or the highest GPU can AMD R3 handle without having a bottle neck

the short answer is: wichever graphics card you can buy and intend to use for the coming years.

still wondering? have some cash? get a RTX 3070 or even 3060, they will be fine if you're dealing with 1080p and 1440p for years to come, you can worry about the cpu later on.
Any, doesnt mean its an optimal match, but doesn't matter what card you add, you'll get more FPS, 2060, 2070, 5700, 2080ti, 3080, 3090.

however, its better to keep this relation in harmony, no point i buying a 3090 and keeping your old cpu, best to get a 3080 and go for some of the higher tier 3xxx series, but theres no FPS wall you'll hit.

Thanks , I just want to know the right or the highest GPU can AMD R3 handle without having a bottle neck

the short answer is: wichever graphics card you can buy and intend to use for the coming years.

still wondering? have some cash? get a RTX 3070 or even 3060, they will be fine if you're dealing with 1080p and 1440p for years to come, you can worry about the cpu later on.

Solution