Question What MoBo to pair with 3900x

ndrais

Commendable
Nov 13, 2017
Hi Community
I am currently building a new rig and can't decide on a motherboard.
I am mostly into Gaming and Video Editing (Premiere Pro).

Case: Corsair 500D
CPU: Ryzen 9 3900x with Corsair H150i Pro
RAM: 2x16gb 3200 DDR4 Corsair Vengeance RGB
PSU: 750RMx Corsair
M.2 SSD: 1TB Samsung 970 Evo Plus
2x older SSDs and 1 HDD
In total, I will have 6* Corsair LL120 Fans

What MoBo (preferably with WiFi) would you recommend that is future proof? (X570 ofc)

Thanks a lot for your help!

Hi Community
I am currently building a new rig and can't decide on a motherboard.
I am mostly into Gaming and Video Editing (Premiere Pro).

Case: Corsair 500D
CPU: Ryzen 9 3900x with Corsair H150i Pro
RAM: 2x16gb 3200 DDR4 Corsair Vengeance RGB
PSU: 750RMx Corsair
M.2 SSD: 1TB Samsung 970 Evo Plus
2x older SSDs and 1 HDD
In total, I will have 6* Corsair LL120 Fans

What MoBo (preferably with WiFi) would you recommend that is future proof? (X570 ofc)

Thanks a lot for your help!
ASUS X570 Crosshair VIII Hero (non-WiFi or wifi)

ndrais

Commendable
Nov 13, 2017
Thanks a lot for your answers. I was looking at the AsRock Taichi and the Asus Crosshair VIII before. They are just pretty expensive (especially the Crosshair), are they worth it?

Thanks a lot for your answers. I was looking at the AsRock Taichi and the Asus Crosshair VIII before. They are just pretty expensive (especially the Crosshair), are they worth it?
Every mobo i have used with this cpu has bottleknecked hard like .5GHz slower on all others at the least till this board now it hit's it's potential and then some without oc then oc is supurb not one issue ever with auto oc and never and issue with manually oc. example stalk is 3.8 with the Asus Crosshair VIII it hit 4.1 on it's own then oc i'm sitting at 4.9GHz liquid cooled with a
Cooler Master - MasterLiquid ML240L RGB 120mm Processor Liquid Cooling System with RGB Lighting - Black
And have had no issues in 2 months gaming then 3d art projects and blah blah blah

The ASRock X570 Taichi Wifi in my experience lag the cpu and was bad with oc'ing