[SOLVED] What should I do with an old PC?

PolarBear27

Honorable
Aug 3, 2014
Hello,

I currently have a PC which I custom built back in 2013/14 with all new parts. However, it is now starting to fail on me and turns itself off whenever it has anything running that requires even a slightly high demand. For instance, it just turned off when I was playing minecraft. It started doing this a few years ago so I replaced the PSU which fixed the problem for a while but now it is back. The whole thing as a whole is starting to slow down now anyway so I am looking at upgrading. I plan on transferring over my hard drive but I was wondering if there is anything else I can salvage from it and what should I do with the remains? I obviously want to get rid of it in the most environmentally efficent way but if at all possible make a few ££ back on it; not excpecting anything over £30. This is what is currently in the case:

Zalman Z11 Case
AMD A8 5600K black edition 3.6 Ghz CPU
Gigabyte GA-F2A55M-DS2 A55 Motherboard (I'm not sure if this is it's official name but this is what's on my order receipt)
LiteOn DVD-ROM
Crucial 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 1600Mhz Ballistix Sport Memory Kit
Asus GTX 650TI 1GB GDDR5
Corsair 550W Semi Modular 80+ Gold PSU

Any help on how to get rid of this would be very much appreciated. I've tried googling around but couldn't find anything that fully helped me.