Question What should i upgrade to

Feb 12, 2023
at the moment i have a 4gb DDR5 radeon rx560 series graphics card my processor is an amd ryzen 7 5800X. i really want to upgrade my graphics card but i dont know what to i dont have a lot to spend if i could keep it 350 pound or less that would be great i want to play games without setting my graphics to low plz help

punkncat

Polypheme
Ambassador
I am not particularly familiar with pricing there, but in general would suggest looking at the 6600/XT/6700 and see what you can find. These would be quite strong for 1080 gaming.

Be sure to consider your power supply age and delivery in respect to the new card.

Feb 12, 2023
I am not particularly familiar with pricing there, but in general would suggest looking at the 6600/XT/6700 and see what you can find. These would be quite strong for 1080 gaming.

Be sure to consider your power supply age and delivery in respect to the new card.
Hey
My power supply was bought it 2018 and is 750W

Feb 12, 2023
I was in the same position for the last month , I wanted to replace my Vega Frontier and I was on the market for a 6650XT or a 3060.... In the end I stumbled last week upon an open box Arc A750 for dirt cheap... and oh my ! I was in for a crazy surprise! I never ever ever thought I would say it , but I am mightily impressed. And I am usually all for AMD cards ( I started with an 80486 dx2 66 from AMD ages ago and stayed with AMD generation after generation for the good and bad, and my current CPU is a Ryzen 5600)
No crash, silky smooth gameplay at 1440P with high details in BF2042. It is so silent that I sometimes wonder if the fans are working. No graphical bug so far, no glitch in all the games I have played so far.
So Do not underestimate This card. It is a serious contender for enttry/mid level GPU. Of course the 6700XT is way above but for the price I paid ( 220$) it definitely punches above its weight.

logainofhades

Titan