What Would You Like to Ask Asus?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DjEaZy

Distinguished
Apr 3, 2008
.... will there be a 17inch+; AMD Kaveri based; 5.1 or 7.1 HD audio output having Laptop with 2 HDD/SSD bay hawing laptop...

G

Why do you bottleneck the transformer range with painfully slow storage chips which otherwise have great specs?

davewolfgang

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2010
Will you offer 1080p screens on more of your 15" and smaller laptops? Since there are 10" tablets with higher resolution screens, why put a low res 1366x786 in laptops still?

Can I get two :)

1. Why no thermal radar on Asus VI Formula ?

2. Saw the Formula and Poseidon at Computex 2013 .... we've seen the Formula, how long we gotta wait for the Poseidon ... they seem to have been "made for each other" ?

Wait .... three ?

3. How about a good looking SLI bridge for ROG users ?

EVGA-PRO-SLI-600x343.jpg

Aoyagi

Distinguished
Jul 24, 2010
Intel Developer Forums? Too bad, I would ask why Asus doesn't offer any good AMD laptops, except for the average N56DP.

dstock7337

Honorable
Apr 28, 2012
When is the new Transformer Pad Infinity (Tegra 4) being released?

Also, are you working on the new Nexus 10 (Gen 2) and will it be released this year?

g-thor

Distinguished
Nov 7, 2008
I started with the original Transformer. I dropped it and broke the screen, but insurance covered the replacement. I waited months for the Transformer Prime to become available because all the pre-marketing claimed how much better it would be. When it finally arrived I used the insurance plus extra cash to get it. What a MAJOR disappointment it is. Where I (reasonably) expected a smooth running, fast tablet, I've got a lousy tablet that is slow in everything. Even playing a solitaire game the graphics are jerky, it stalls for seconds at a time and is generally sub-par.

I bought Asus because I believe they make great equipment. I have two Asus motherboards and can't remember how many Asus motherboards I've used in the past. But now you are loosing me as a customer and will only consider Asus products long after release and I've had time to read some in-depth reviews, and even then I hesitate.

What are you going to do to regain my confidence in Asus products - and specifically, why should I consider Asus for a tablet in the future, because I will be getting rid of the Prime as soon as I can and getting something that works?

Personally, I think you should recall all of the Primes and replace them. If they'd been a car you would have been forced to do a recall on such a lousy piece of equipment.

Jules0

Honorable
Sep 3, 2013
About the ROG laptop range - the G75 has been widely praised for the ease of access to internals such as dedicated flaps to reach and clean the cooling fans by removing a single screw. The G750 and G46 on the other hand are much less tinker-friendly, requiring a complete disassembly of the whole thing, along with voiding of the warranty. Why is that?

medaugherty

Honorable
Sep 3, 2013
Does Asus have an LGA 1150 mATX motherboard in the pipeline similar to the Z87-Deluxe which has 802.11 ac, display port, and four DIMMs for 32Gb?

Does Asus plan to support 64Gb motherboards for LGA 1150 ROG (or other) motherboards?

wingraptor

Honorable
Feb 28, 2012
Will there ever be a mATX 9 series AMD motherboard or is the CPU power requirements to much for the small form factor?

8350rocks

Distinguished
When will we see a GOOD AMD laptop from Asus? Also, was wondering if you have any plans for upcoming motherboards for AMD (I don't at all care what you do with Intel boards, I will never buy another Intel anything again) with built-in WiFi?

danwat1234

Distinguished
Jun 13, 2008
The G750 laptop uses a soldered CPU! You can't upgrade it down the road to an extreme CPU when they get cheaper. Not cool, Asus. Your laptop is already one of the heaviest, largest single GPU laptops out there, yet your competitors (MSI) can make a lighter weight laptop with the same specs with an upgradeable socketed CPU!
If I get a big gaming laptop, I want the ability to put in an extreme Haswell CPU in it in the future.
It's worse yet that you haven't addressed why you went with the soldered 4700HQ processor versus the 4700MQ.

Also,
Are you ever going to offer a fix for Asus U24e owners who wish to use SATA 3 hard drives and hybrid hard drives in this laptop? They can't without a fix! There is a design flaw that you still haven't fixed! Only a few people in France have gotten the fix but none as far as I know in the USA.

http://www.amazon.com/review/R3VJIR7WO80HS5/ref=cm_cr_pr_cmt?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B006TZGCDE&linkCode&nodeID&tag#wasThisHelpful

http://forum.notebookreview.com/asus-reviews-owners-lounges/624121-asus-u24e-review-owners-lounge.html#sata3

dosdecarnitas

Distinguished
May 23, 2011
i really hated that your ASUS padfone infinity is not available for Continent of America

i would really like to see a small notebook-ultrahybrid with decent medium graphic card and a 21:9 format display maybe a 12 inch display with 1776x768 display core i3 with a GTX 650 or 660

MetzMan007

Distinguished
Nov 27, 2008
I have 2 question.

The Tytan G70 pc. Will you be making the chassis avaliable able for purchase. I know you usually don't sell chassis. but that is beautiful chassis and deserves to be sold separately.

2nd question. Might be obvious no but thought I would ask anyway.

A higher end gaming notebook. One that can compete with alienware, dual video cards, 2 or 3 msata, 2 2.5 hdd. I know most alienware is mostly custom order. But I know a lot of people that don't want alienware they want Asus. But Asus is still mid range gaming not over the top gaming. Stuff we don't need but we want. Or at least a -G7x with a gtx780. Or a new laptop 18inch with dual.

wingraptor

Honorable
Feb 28, 2012
I know I ask one already but I figure 1 more couldn't hurt. With the huge popularity of the ROG line of gaming products can we expect some ROG swag in the future like hats, shirts, or hoodies?

Status
Not open for further replies.