Discussion What's your favourite video game you've been playing?

Page 143 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

SyCoREAPER

Honorable
Jan 11, 2018
Having a test of reflex actions in playing Dying Light. :ROFLMAO:
Are you M&K or controller? On my desktop I play M&K but Legion Go obviously controller. Controller layout sucks though and can't be remapped but did work some magic to fix that. Like the idiotic decision to make jump one of the bumpers instead of 'A' (or X if you're a PS person).

awake283

Great
Jun 23, 2024
If you want to play Outlaws I suggest just waiting six months maybe for them to get the bugs worked out. It might be good eventually. But the AI needs a looooottt of work. Entire game needs to feel more real somehow.

SyCoREAPER

Honorable
Jan 11, 2018
If you want to play Outlaws I suggest just waiting six months maybe for them to get the bugs worked out. It might be good eventually. But the AI needs a looooottt of work. Entire game needs to feel more real somehow.
One word. Ubisoft.
If they do fix anything, it will be just enough to make it serviceable. They like their games that require server-side connections that they can shut down and are also too focused on this grand Ubisoft Openworld-Verse they've been hyping on.

TLDR; Don't hold your breath.