Discussion What's your favourite video game you've been playing?

Page 143 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

awake283

Great
Jun 23, 2024
If you want to play Outlaws I suggest just waiting six months maybe for them to get the bugs worked out. It might be good eventually. But the AI needs a looooottt of work. Entire game needs to feel more real somehow.

SyCoREAPER

Honorable
Jan 11, 2018
If you want to play Outlaws I suggest just waiting six months maybe for them to get the bugs worked out. It might be good eventually. But the AI needs a looooottt of work. Entire game needs to feel more real somehow.
One word. Ubisoft.
If they do fix anything, it will be just enough to make it serviceable. They like their games that require server-side connections that they can shut down and are also too focused on this grand Ubisoft Openworld-Verse they've been hyping on.

TLDR; Don't hold your breath.

iTRiP

Honorable
Feb 4, 2019
I actually went for another playthrough of Starwars Outlaws, they just updated the game, and every single issue that was present in my previous play had been resolved, unbelievable, but true and it's a beautiful game that plays really well in my opinion.

Then I tried out the Crew 2 witch I got on a steam sale, I knew it is too good to be true, that a game could sell for less 98% cost price, but I wanted to download something and that's about all I got out of it something to download, and the rest was just unplayable mess, no proper preconfigured keyboard controls, and my absolute worst thing to see in any pc game, a locked frame rate, I quit after 20mins and did a refund, I also never got a msg that when launching this game it will be tied to my Ubisoft connect account permanently, be interesting to see how steam is going to resolve this issue that still persists with Ubisoft games bought on steam.

Looking for my next favorite game now...

Reactions: JohnBonhamsGhost

Hotrod2go

Prominent
Jun 12, 2023
Are you M&K or controller? On my desktop I play M&K but Legion Go obviously controller. Controller layout sucks though and can't be remapped but did work some magic to fix that. Like the idiotic decision to make jump one of the bumpers instead of 'A' (or X if you're a PS person).
M&K all the way. It's a fun game with plenty of action around every corner on the maps. The only thing that threw me out first time playing couple yrs back was the F key thing to open stuff. Not until DL2 did they put icon next to it indicating to press up & down on that key until the icon fills up as much as possible then your character can open the power board or whatever... now I can get my $ worth & finish the game!
There were complaints on steam forums about this F key thing with DL.

SyCoREAPER

Honorable
Jan 11, 2018
M&K all the way. It's a fun game with plenty of action around every corner on the maps. The only thing that threw me out first time playing couple yrs back was the F key thing to open stuff. Not until DL2 did they put icon next to it indicating to press up & down on that key until the icon fills up as much as possible then your character can open the power board or whatever... now I can get my $ worth & finish the game!
There were complaints on steam forums about this F key thing with DL.
Heard DL2 wasn't worth it if you've played DL Definitive, less refined, didn't feel good overall, not as fun. Your thoughts since you mentioned it?