Discussion What's your most favorite GAMING GENRE ? **General game Discussion thread**

Page 28 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Colif

Win 11 Master
this is old news I missed 4 years ago

THQ Nordic, who already owned the rights to Titan Quest and who released the Anniversary edition, also own the rights to the Sacred Franchise. They currently working on Titan Quest 2.

Though that is all I have its good news considering the abomination that is Sacred 3. It is a glimmer of hope that we might one day get a better take on continuing saga, or maybe just remake Sacred 2 Gold for modern PC. I mean, the old version works but its 16 years old... mods and community patches modernise it a little.

I only get 300 FPS in Sacred 2 now
Fvxzm0Q.jpg

I can't play it now as I forget too much of it. Happily relearn if it was remade.

I like Hack n Slash games, but can't play with the top-down or isometric perspective. I prefer a third-person view for the player.

I think some of you guys might like "Path of Exile 2" as well. Grinding Gear Games released a brand new gameplay video for its upcoming action RPG.

The video focuses on the Witch class, and we get to see some of her skills and combat abilities. Path of Exile 2 will feature a massively improved engine for graphics and physics.

Game will have 19 new ascendancy classes. Path of Exile 2 is a new standalone game, with separate game balance, systems and future expansions.

There is no ETA, but Grinding Gear Games plans to release this game in late 2024.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82CGiyshJ0c&t=22s

Last edited:

Colif

Win 11 Master
It was meant to be this month so its been delayed?

I could never get into POE although I did try a few times. I will give this one a try at some stage.

Sacred and Titan Quest are both 3rd person view, they same as POE since theyall took inspiration from Diablo to start with.

If you are a fan of the "2D Fighting" gaming genre, or are a nostalgic arcade veteran, then this is for you.

Else, you can keep playing Halo or COD, or whatever genre suits thy palette ! hehe :beercheers:

Capcom has just launched the Steam store page for MARVEL vs. CAPCOM Fighting Collection: Arcade Classics, confirming that this collection will be officially coming to PC.

This collection consists of of seven unique titles, including heavy hitters like X-MEN VS. STREET FIGHTER, and MARVEL vs. CAPCOM 2 New Age of Heroes. The collection also includes the rare beat ’em up game, THE PUNISHER.

The games that are available in this collection are: X-MEN CHILDREN OF THE ATOM, MARVEL SUPER HEROES, X-MEN VS. STREET FIGHTER, MARVEL SUPER HEROES vs. STREET FIGHTER, MARVEL vs. CAPCOM CLASH OF SUPER HEROES, MARVEL vs. CAPCOM 2 New Age of Heroes and THE PUNISHER.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFCmD21OqKU