1.Asrock b450m steel legend bios version p2.30
  1. 3000mhz data d30 8GB x 2
  2. Crucial p1 500GB
  3. Galax gtx 1050to 4GB 1 click OC
I have set it like this image
Set of mode to manual and could frequency 100hd
Could at 3.6ghz and voltage to1.25 volts

Solution
whea errors can be fixed by bios updates so its possible. You have latest bios now.

overclocks sure do cause them, as do overclocking software, I can't see any sign of that on motherboard website. Are you running msi afterburner as it can cause them as well.
remove any overclocks

there actually is no image at all attached to first post.

Can you follow option one on the following link - here - and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD

that creates a file in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD
copy that file to documents
upload the copy from documents to a file sharing web site, and share the link here and I will get someone to convert file into a format I...

Colif

Win 11 Master
whea errors can be fixed by bios updates so its possible. You have latest bios now.

overclocks sure do cause them, as do overclocking software, I can't see any sign of that on motherboard website. Are you running msi afterburner as it can cause them as well.
remove any overclocks

Can you follow option one on the following link - here - and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD

upload the copy from documents to a file sharing web site, and share the link here and I will get someone to convert file into a format I can read

just see what dump files can show us

Reactions: PC Tailor
Solution

Chaitanyamd

Reputable
May 7, 2017

remove any overclocks

upload the copy from documents to a file sharing web site, and share the link here and I will get someone to convert file into a format I can read

just see what dump files can show us
Thanks I checked and found out that my ram was oced to 3200mhz when the are rated 3000. It worked for me