[SOLVED] Where is the JRAINBOW socket on ASUS PRIME A320M-K?

Nov 7, 2020
I have an ASUS PRIME A320M-K motherboard and there is nothing wrong with my pc, but I have a rear case fan with RGB which when the PC is on spins perfectly fine but I would like it to light up. On the instructions it says I need to plug it into a socket labelled "JRAINBOW" and I can't find it on the A320M-K.

Solution
As i remember my old manual states that it was another motherboard (P5G41T-M/LX2 GB), but sticker was saying P5G41T-M/LX2 GB/SI bios the 3rd thing.
Soo manual might be for general "LINE" of that.
If you dont see the connector on motherboard physically it doesnt exist, as it should be labeled.
Nov 7, 2020
It doesnt show up in manual, I really do not know where you've read that.
Usually low budget motherboards doesnt have, as this one doesnt.
The manual that came with the fan states "Connect PWM Mode and Addressable RGB LED to motherboard", with a diagram that has a socket labelled JRAINBOW where I am supposed to plug in the cable from the fan.

As i remember my old manual states that it was another motherboard (P5G41T-M/LX2 GB), but sticker was saying P5G41T-M/LX2 GB/SI bios the 3rd thing.
Soo manual might be for general "LINE" of that.
If you dont see the connector on motherboard physically it doesnt exist, as it should be labeled.

Solution