Where to buy PC games cheap?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryan121813

Reputable
Aug 22, 2014
Alright, so I built a $600 Gaming PC and its almost time to use it for its real purpose......GAMING! I know the great thing about PC gaming is how cheap you can buy games on the cheap side, but from what I've been seeing, these really big sales are mostly sales on old games from the previous year or are indie games, but you won't be buying a game like the Witcher 3, Fallout 4 and Star Wars for less than $60 from a trusted retailer (by that I mean places like Bestbuy, Gamestop, Steam and not sites like CDkey.con and G2a.com) until the maybe the summer of next year. I'm not trying to bash, but this is the case for the games I buy.

Now NBA 2K16 comes out on September 26 and I cannot wait till the summer to MAYBE get it on sale. The only games that I really need and buy are NBA 2K and GTA when that comes out. Where can I buy this joint on the low maybe 1-2 weeks after release? I can wait as long as Black Friday for it and this is kind of a secondary question, but to Black Friday deals for games usually include PC versions of the game? I usually 2k is on sale for $30 on Black Friday every year, but it only shows the PS4 AND XBOX1 versions in the ad.

What are sites that sell games the cheapest after a short time after release dates? Plase don't reseller sites such as G2A and cdkey because I want to keep my system worry free. The only legit places I've found are humble bundle, green man gaming, and Steam. The rest are the usual culprits like Amazon, Walmart, Gamestop etc.

Bryan121813

Reputable
Aug 22, 2014

PC master race XD! Thanks though. What do you think about the black friday deals though? Do they usually include the PC version when they say other platforms are available?

cellblokwlamp

Reputable
Aug 26, 2015

dont really know. I havent really followed online deals that close. but they probably will. but I cant guarantee it. as i said before keep looking, you might be lucky and find a steal.

Archgaull

Admirable
Humble Bundle often has some great deals. I got Borderlands 1 + DLC, Borderlands 2 + DLC, and Borderlands Pre-Sequel for $30. The only downside is it's random when the sales go on, so you have to take advantage of them quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.