jcox26

Honorable
May 7, 2012
What is the best website to order computer parts? I am putting together a new build and want to get it for as cheap as possible. Could anyone suggest a few good places? It will be a high end gaming build. If anyone could suggest maybe 3 different websites preferably Australian that i can shop around on that would be great.

Solution
Amazon, newegg, ebay, craigslist. Just get familiar with the market first, and then you will be able to find the best deals on the web (and sometimes brick and morter stores). Not sure how many of those sites ship to Australia. Good luck mate.

jcox26

Honorable
May 7, 2012
Yes indeed thank you for that brett. I know that i have the money i just want to get it as cheap as i can. i have done a rough estimate and am looking at around $1800 spending. So based of that where should i look.

skaz

Distinguished
Amazon, newegg, ebay, craigslist. Just get familiar with the market first, and then you will be able to find the best deals on the web (and sometimes brick and morter stores). Not sure how many of those sites ship to Australia. Good luck mate.

Solution

jcox26

Honorable
May 7, 2012
Australia does have high prices. I did look through ebay but it didn't have the parts i needed. I have looked at U mart http://www.umart.com.au/
but even they are expensive the problem with going outside of AUS is shipping cost as i said i wish to get it as cheap as is possible.