Question Where to plug RGB CPU cable if you don't have header on MB?

cata.gcc

Prominent
Jul 8, 2020
Hi! I am planning to buy an rgb m.2 but i want to match the colors with the cpu cooler and case fans, i now have a AMD wraith stealth on top of my R7 1700, and it was on red lighting, i searched how to change it but since it was a bit complicated i haven't bothered to change it. And know i have searched how to change the colors again and i saw that it has another cable to control it which i don't have. On my countries most popular resell site the cables are more expensive than a Wraith Prism with a cable so i'll purchase it, but i have another problem my MB doesn't have rgb headers, so my question is: where can i plug it?

PC Specs
PC Case: Segotep Hyperion-T
Motherboard: Asus Prime A320-M
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 1700
RAM: 16GB of Corsair Venegeance LPX (8GBx2)
GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4 GB (Palit)
PSU: Njoy titan 500 500w
Cooler (CPU): AMD Wraith Stealth
Drive 1; WD Blue 1TB
Drive 2: WD Blue 1TB
Drive 3:Kingstone 120Gb SSD

DSzymborski

Titan
You don't. If there's no header, there's no header. So for any RGB product, you'd either need to use controls that are inherent to the component itself or, in some instances, the case or you'd need to buy a standalone RGB hub that can be operated by a remote control.

cata.gcc

Prominent
Jul 8, 2020
You don't. If there's no header, there's no header. So for any RGB product, you'd either need to use controls that are inherent to the component itself or, in some instances, the case or you'd need to buy a standalone RGB hub that can be operated by a remote control.
I saw that there are some cables that have usb header (like the one you plug the usb from the front panel) do you think that'll work?