Question which brand should i buy for ssd !

eslam.topsecret66

Reputable
Oct 13, 2018
i looking for 120 ssd for os system i know it's little small space but it going be for only windows nothing else and plan for 500gb ssd like 860 evo or wd blue 3d nand for gaming and i have 1 tb hdd for stroge for movie or anything so if i did this going work fine or going get problem ?

cpu : i5 7400
motherboard : gigabyte b250 gaming 3
ram : Crucial b allistix sport lt 8 gb 2400 mhz
gpu: msi gtx 1060 3gb
psu : cooler master 550W

Last edited:

Lutfij

Titan
We will need to know what sort of brands and versions of SSD's you have access to. Where are you located and how much do you have allotted for your SSD purchase?

We will need additional information with your specs. List them like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

eslam.topsecret66

Reputable
Oct 13, 2018
We will need to know what sort of brands and versions of SSD's you have access to. Where are you located and how much do you have allotted for your SSD purchase?

CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
i loacted in egypt there some over price ssd and there some goood deals i can get as i said this brands i can get for good price Crucial 120GB SSD BX500 for boot only for windows and i think about evo 860 gb ssd or wd blue 500gb 3nand

eslam.topsecret66

Reputable
Oct 13, 2018

CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
plus i have a Questions should the ssd have a cache memory right ? bec i try find full specs of the ssd i looking for some of them not have cache memory as i know this make the ssd slower if not have right ?