[SOLVED] Which is Better 144hz 4ms or 75hz 1ms

Sep 12, 2019
Since Black Friday is coming, I was willing to buy a Gaming monitor for my pc. I have an RX 570 8Gb and I was wondering which monitor would be a good fit for that gpu. That's why I need to know the differences of 144hz 4ms vs 75hz 1ms.
Any help is much appreciated!

Solution
that's very little information to go on.
144Hz 4Ms sounds like a VA panel. 144Hz are nice and feel very smooth although your Rx 570 will struggle hitting target fps.

75Hz sounds like an IPS panel, 1ms however is weird since that usually indicades a TN panel.

overall it depends on which games you're playing, the screens in question and the price tag.
144Hz 4Ms sounds like a VA panel. 144Hz are nice and feel very smooth although your Rx 570 will struggle hitting target fps.

75Hz sounds like an IPS panel, 1ms however is weird since that usually indicades a TN panel.

overall it depends on which games you're playing, the screens in question and the price tag.

Solution
Sep 12, 2019

Oh! Yeah the 144hz one is a va panel and the 75hz is a tn panel.
And I am also asking because I don't know if there is going to be a problem if my GPU can't reach max fps.