Status
Not open for further replies.

GoatZee

Reputable
Mar 27, 2017
Last edited:

Lutfij

Titan
You should've included the links to all the laptop's you're being shown. That way we can see what the specs to each laptop is and what's left out to meet a price point(and to cater to your region).

By Business, what apps will you be using while working off the laptop?

GoatZee

Reputable
Mar 27, 2017
You should've included the links to all the laptop's you're being shown. That way we can see what the specs to each laptop is and what's left out to meet a price point(and to cater to your region).

By Business, what apps will you be using while working off the laptop?
I just add the link(all laptop is thr cheapest variant). They said the laptop already bought, so I must choose what on the list. The app I use is a custom app made by my company for processing a data and checking data.( I don't know what the name) I work at telecommunication company in my country

If you want to be fancy, the X1 carbon is probably the highest end model of them. Very odd choices you company has, usually corporations stick with one or maybe two brands and not so many different model ranges.

andycole

Reputable
Aug 16, 2016
I would choose the X1 carbon, it is durable, good quality, great keyboard and above all very light and portable!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS