[SOLVED] Which one should i choose rtx 2070 or 2060 super?

kostask5

Honorable
BANNED
Dec 10, 2014
Hey guys i could really use some help with choosing my gpu here are all the available options and their prices in my country i was leaning towards rtx 2060s aorus cause of the price and the high clock speed but i really cant choose.Any help would be appreciated.
MSI GeForce RTX 2070 8GB Ventus 440,41 €
MSI GeForce RTX 2070 8GB Armor 464,12 €
MSI GeForce RTX 2070 8GB Aero 461,79 €
MSI GeForce RTX 2070 8GB Gaming X
504,00 €
Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2070 8GB Gaming 498,50 €
Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2060 Super 8GB Aorus 456,50 €
Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2060 Super 8GB Windforce OC 412,59 €
MSI GeForce RTX 2060 Super 8GB Ventus OC 412,59 €
MSI GeForce RTX 2060 Super 8GB Super Armor OC 425,45 €
Zotac GeForce RTX 2060 Super 8GB AMP Extreme 450,69 €
Asus GeForce RTX 2060 Super 8GB Rog Strix Gaming 477,92 €
Asus GeForce RTX 2060 Super 8GB Evo 485,28€

Solution
Again, If it were me, I'd just go for the cheapest or the one you prefer the look of the most (assuming your PSU has the power connectors to power each one). The Gaming X has a higher boost clock, but you'll find the others will perform almost exactly the same, so IMO the price hike isn't worth it.

I will tend to go towards MSI, but that's just a personal choice of mine, so I would opt between the Armor and the Aero depending on what style cooler you want. IMO.

PC Tailor

Illustrious
Ambassador
With the prices being that close. IMO opt for the RTX 2070 and then just go for the cheapest one that suits the style you're looking for.

There will be no real noticeable performance different between them, they will likely just have different cooling and factory OC in reality.

kostask5

Honorable
BANNED
Dec 10, 2014
With the prices being that close. IMO opt for the RTX 2070 and then just go for the cheapest one that suits the style you're looking for.

There will be no real noticeable performance different between them, they will likely just have different cooling and factory OC in reality.
Any opinion on which one is more worth it?
Thnx for the help

PC Tailor

Illustrious
Ambassador
Again, If it were me, I'd just go for the cheapest or the one you prefer the look of the most (assuming your PSU has the power connectors to power each one). The Gaming X has a higher boost clock, but you'll find the others will perform almost exactly the same, so IMO the price hike isn't worth it.

I will tend to go towards MSI, but that's just a personal choice of mine, so I would opt between the Armor and the Aero depending on what style cooler you want. IMO.

Reactions: kostask5
Solution

kostask5

Honorable
BANNED
Dec 10, 2014

Ok thnx for the help

Reactions: PC Tailor