Question Which system is best?

stolly

Honorable
Jun 5, 2015
Struggling One has a better CPU and one has a better GPU. Using it primarily for gaming.. or are they both rubbish?

Legion T5 - Black -Legion Tower 5 (AMD) | 26L Pure Gaming Tower | Lenovo UK
AMD Ryzen™ 7 5800 Processor (3.4 GHz up to 4.60 GHz)
Windows 10 Home 64
32 GB DDR4-3200MHz (UDIMM) (2 x 16.0GB)
1 TB SSD M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4 TLC Opal
None1 Year Courier or Carry-in650W
AMD Radeon™ RX 6800 XT 16GB GDDR6

or

Alienware Aurora Gaming Desktop with AMD Ryzen 5000 Series Processors | Dell UK
AMD® Ryzen™ 9 5900 (70 MB total cache, 12 cores, 24 threads, up to 4.70 GHz Max Boost Clock)
Windows 11 Home, English, Dutch, French, German, Italian
16 GB, 2 x 8 GB, DDR4, 3200 MHz, XMP
512 GB, M.2, PCIe NVMe, SSD
NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 3070, 8 GB GDDR6, LHR

Many thanks

stolly

Honorable
Jun 5, 2015
They both aren't overwhelming, especially since they likely cost too much for the hardware used. If you don't care for DLSS and Raytracing, the first one is better. If you do, the second one wins hands down.
underwhelming? I can not find better. What builds have you seen in the price range which is better?

KyaraM

Admirable
underwhelming? I can not find better. What builds have you seen in the price range which is better?
I would need the price range first. What I'm talking about is, it's never a good sign to not even get a brand name for components. If they can't even list companies they source their stuff from, chances are it's thwor own, non-standard stuff. Also, Ryzen CPUs profit from faster, low-latency RAM modules. Can't say anything about the latency with these systems. But 3200 RAM is a bit on the slow side. And you don't know the brand, not all brands and models are equal.

Personally, I would see if you find a vendor that offers preassembly and then pick the parts yourself and have a system you configured yourself, that is delivered to you as a fully assembled and tested system. Stay away from websites like MemoeyPC that offer full syatems you can reconfigure, though, they are normally overpriced to hell and back. Choose sites that let you pick each component individually and also offers to ship them separately. those are the ones you want. It might be a bit more expensive, it might be cheaper, depends on what components you choose. But you know what's in it and you can upgrade components more easily later.