Question White noise with Logitech Pro X Wireless Headset ?

Oct 13, 2023
I have the aforementioned headset above. My driver's are all up to date and I cannot seem to mitigate the white noise. Is there ANY potential fix? I can't find any recent threads online except for ones posted years ago- there HAS to be a fix, right?
Of course if specs are needed I am at the ready to post them. I'm new to this. Sorry

I'm going to assume that you are using them wirelessly via the dongle.
1) Make sure that the dongle isn't near anything else that might put off a wireless signal.
2) Try plugging the dongle into a different USB port.
3) Try the headset on a completely different PC or gaming system if you can, does the issue follow the headset or the system itself?

Oct 13, 2023
I'm going to assume that you are using them wirelessly via the dongle.
1) Make sure that the dongle isn't near anything else that might put off a wireless signal.
2) Try plugging the dongle into a different USB port.
3) Try the headset on a completely different PC or gaming system if you can, does the issue follow the headset or the system itself?
Seems like it's the actual headset. Dongle plugged in or not, the instant I turn it on and it boots up, the white noise is present. Pretty pathetic for a $200+ headset, considering I have not noticed this in any wired headsets whatsoever. Makes me wonder if their second version of this headset would have the same issue..
Anyways. The only other actual thing that transmits or receives any sort of signals would be my wifi adapter that I had installed on my mobo. But part of me finds it unlikely this could be the issue? Guess I could try messing with it.

Seems like it's the actual headset. Dongle plugged in or not, the instant I turn it on and it boots up, the white noise is present. Pretty pathetic for a $200+ headset, considering I have not noticed this in any wired headsets whatsoever. Makes me wonder if their second version of this headset would have the same issue..
Anyways. The only other actual thing that transmits or receives any sort of signals would be my wifi adapter that I had installed on my mobo. But part of me finds it unlikely this could be the issue? Guess I could try messing with it.
The wifi channels could be interfering with each other. Try changing the channel on your wifi adapter and see if it improves.

Oct 13, 2023
The wifi channels could be interfering with each other. Try changing the channel on your wifi adapter and see if it improves.
Oh, I'm not even using the adapter itself I'm hardwired lol
I might as well un-install it. I don't really know what you mean by channels though if I'm being honest

This made me think you were talking about having a WIFI adapter installed and it possibly interfering.

To change the channels on your router you would have to know how to login to it and change it there unless it's directly from your ISP and then it might be a little difficult.

Oct 13, 2023
This made me think you were talking about having a WIFI adapter installed and it possibly interfering.

To change the channels on your router you would have to know how to login to it and change it there unless it's directly from your ISP and then it might be a little difficult.
Ah, interesting. Unfortunately I'm in military dorms/barracks and cannot complete such a task 😶

TRENDING THREADS