zepfiz

Reputable
Jul 10, 2019
Okay. When i power on my pc, in the beginning it's slow. Okay i get that.
When i start playing with it, or just browse for 30 minutes it's fast. Very fast. After that i close everything and leave it on the desktop and go out. After 1 hour after i come back
i try to do something on my pc and its super laggy.. 100% Disk it says.
Also /

When i play a game in the beginning it's super laggy and after some time it begins to play superr smooth. Why ?

And the last question is.
When i play a game and then close it, and try to do something different and open my browser instead it's laggy again, and disk is 100% again.

I don't know why it happens like this. Can someone answer those questions ?

my_pc_build

Great
Nov 17, 2019
Hi zepfiz,
That doesn't sound fun.
Could we have your system specs please?
"disk is 100% " - are you saying your SSD or HDD is 100% full? That would certainly explain poor performance.
Could you please tell us where you read the disk percent - application, line etc? Maybe a screen shot.
All the best.

zepfiz

Reputable
Jul 10, 2019
I don't know.
My PC Specs are:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600
GPU: nVidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
RAM: 8 GB

Also when i see what causes 100% disk are something random..
Like uTorrent or some program called "Helper". When i close it it's still 100% until i start something like browsing or something, and then it starts to be smooth.
I will run some games today. And then i will close them. I will see what causesd 100%. But most of them are non-sense programs that cause 100% disk.

my_pc_build

Great
Nov 17, 2019
Aha, so your saying Task Manager reports 100% disk usage?
Have you tried any of the standard fixes for that (some listed e.g. in the following - not endorsing everything that's suggested there)?

All the best.

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
Download and run Adwcleaner: https://www.malwarebytes.com/adwcleaner/
Delete and quarantine everything it finds.

Don't use uTorrent. You can end up making your PC a host of adware, malware, etc.
I used it a little on my previous setup; stopped using it completely after a few months after Malwarebytes found a bunch of PUPs in my storage. It all crept right past Windows Defender.
When you 'close' it, it doesn't actually close. The UI closes, but it's still running in the background. You have to find it in the taskbar and exit out of it there.

zepfiz

Reputable
Jul 10, 2019
I did everything i could. And it still the same. Today i runned Minecraft and Opened Chrome so i can listen ot music and play minecraft. And guess what Disk 100%. What does this mean? I can't listen to music at the same time as playing minecraft ? Even tho my PC is with good specifications.

When i opened Task Manager it said something that the program "System" uses 100%
After stopping everything for some time, everything goes back to normal..
WHYYYY