Question Why is Detroid game always crashing at the same phase ?

utgh4k33

Reputable
Aug 22, 2017
Hello everyone. I've been playing Detroid Become Human, I don't meet the minimun spects so the game crashed a couple of times, but deleting the shader cache files solved it. So I kept playing it and I'm near the end, at the phase called "freedom March". And I have no idea why, the game crashed every time in this particular phase. It's always after I trigger the seccond animation, which is needed in order to continue the story. I had already updated my drivers and all, windows updates up to time, and I tried verifying it in Epic.
I'm using an Intel i7 4770K CPU with 16 GB RAM, graphic card NVIDIA GTX 770.

utgh4k33

Reputable
Aug 22, 2017
Hi Frag, I check the shader cache every time before playing. I don't know what the error was, but it seems I'm not the onlu one having trouble with this game, and Nvidia released a driver fix specifically for some errors, including this game in particular. I installed it yesterday and I was able to continue the game, however it crashed in the end, this time I guess is because my card wasn't enought for playing too long xD I will try to play it until the end, but I'm dissapointed to know it's a general problem and the game just doesn't run properly for anyone on pc. Taking a ps game and launching it on pc isn't easy, but being Quantic Dream a big company this is embarrasing.