Sep 28, 2020
Hello guys, i was using dell monitor suddenly one day when i switched on it started flickering. Sometimes after two or three times switch on and off solved it and another time when i unplug and plug the power cord from backside of the desktop solved the problem. Do you know something that can help? I have attached the video below link.
https://filebin.net/fxukb01ffp9dnmdy

Solution
Oh lord man. That is the worst case of flickering i have ever seen in my life. I watched the video and oh lord man. Id say just get a new monitor. Also i heard a nasty-sounding pop coming from it. If its popping theres probably an electrical issue somewhere within the monitor.

What i recommend doing: Replacing the monitor. If you cannot do that get someone to look inside the monitor and see whats wrong. Could be a power/display panel issue.
Aug 22, 2020
Oh lord man. That is the worst case of flickering i have ever seen in my life. I watched the video and oh lord man. Id say just get a new monitor. Also i heard a nasty-sounding pop coming from it. If its popping theres probably an electrical issue somewhere within the monitor.

What i recommend doing: Replacing the monitor. If you cannot do that get someone to look inside the monitor and see whats wrong. Could be a power/display panel issue.

Reactions: george c p
Solution
Sep 28, 2020
Thnks Sure, will get someone to look inside the monitor! I left as it is because it become normal(without flickering) after two or three times ON and OFF the switch plug.

Last edited:
Aug 22, 2020
Thnks Sure, will get someone to look inside the monitor! I left as it is because it become normal(without flickering) after two or three times ON and OFF the switch plug.
Yeah its definitley not supposed to do that. But you can actually get a really good deal on monitors. I found a 40 dollar dell monitor at a goodwill for 5 bucks and it worked. Not even a slight scratch on the display brand new.