Question Why isn't my PC running smoothly? What can I do to upgrade? [Complete Beginner]

Apr 22, 2024
Hi guys, this is more of a general help post but i wasn't sure where to put it. I have a PC that someone built for me last year. I know hardly anything about tech. I was excited but i was soon to find out that it does not smoothly run ANY games or software. It isn't strong enough to run Windows 11, it isn't strong enough to run any streaming software like OBS, XSplit (and i really want to stream!). It just can't handle anything no matter what settings i try in game, etc, i've tried everything. I have no clue where the issue lies. I'd appreciate any help possible. I really don't know where to start as a complete baby when it comes to PC knowledge

System information:
https://ibb.co/17GN5fg

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

When posting a thread of troubleshooting nature, it's customary to include your full system's specs. Please list the specs to your build like so:
CPU:
CPU cooler:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:
include the age of the PSU apart from it's make and model. BIOS version for your motherboard at this moment of time.

Also, if you'd like suggestions to upgrade your platform, you should follow the stylization of this thread;
including your location, your budget and your use case scenario for your build.