Question WiFi and Ethernet give low internet speed on one PC only.

Mar 5, 2019
Before I explain I'd like to make a disclaimer that I have tried many supposed fixes. I have also tried the troubleshooter which hasn't helped. I've also tried some of the command prompt commands and those have not worked.
Let me start off by giving you my router and network adapter

Router: Linksys EA6350
Network Adapter: Realtek RTL8811AU Wireless LAN 802.11ac USB 2.0

So about 3-4 days ago I began to notice my internet speed slowing down. I tried playing an online game with a friend and noticed high ping and high latency. This is not normal as I have been using WiFi connection since I first owned this PC. I did a speed test on testmy.net and my download speed came up showing around 30mbps. this is odd because I would normally get around 60-100 Mbps. Over time the test had shown my download speed shrinking to which is now under 10 Mbps. I went to settings and tested using xbox networking feature. It told me my NAT was moderate and my latency being high would change to any number above 200ms. For example, one test would put me at 300ms then the next would show 860ms. When I did the download speed tests on testmy.net, the results would never be a consistent number. The results would be anywhere from 1-10mbps. I saw suggestions telling people to try Ethernet and see if it is a WiFi adapter issue. So, I plugged in an Ethernet cable and while my speed had improved, it only improved to a range between 12mbps-29mbps. The speed using Ethernet change proportionately to the speeds on WiFi. Basically the Ethernet cable only slightly boosted the results. So this is where you'd say its probably the router, but sadly no. I went on another computer that was using Ethernet and it was plugged into the router. I did a speed test on that computer and I was getting around 100mbps. It couldn't quite possibly be the router and now I have run out of ideas as to what is causing the issue. I've spent the last 3-4 days looking up answers to find a fix and I've gotten nowhere. I'm completely stumped I don't know what could be the issue and I haven't found anyone with similar issues. I forgot to mention above so I'll Just mention here. I use a WiFi extender in my room with my PC and the other computer is connected to the router itself. I'd appreciate the help and would be very grateful if anyone took the time to look into this. Thanks!

Mar 5, 2019
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 1700 3.00 GHz
Motherboard: MSI A320M PRO-VH PLUS(MS-7B07)
Ram: 2- ADATA XPG Z1 8GB 288-Pin DDR4
HDD: ST2000DM006-2DM164 1.82TB
SSD: ADATA SP550 223.57GB
GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070
PSU: Corsair HX1200i
Chassis: ATX size
I checked recently to see if an update was released but there isn't any new updates.