Aug 7, 2022
Hello

This is the 2nd time it has happened. I turn on my laptop, and the wifi card isn't working, not connected, and are no nearby connections showing. The 1st time it happened, default occurred. Searched a video and did every different solution to try and solve, which didn't work. I got it working by putting default settings in my BIOS, and I think I updated Windows the 1st time. I did the same for the 2nd time it occurred, and to my surprise, the issue persists.

I am having error code 10.

Device PCI\VEN_14C3&DEV_7961&SUBSYS_46801A3B&REV_00\4&2fac0ffa&0&0012 had a problem starting.

Driver Name: oem32.inf
Class Guid: {4d36e972-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318}
Service: mtkwlex
Lower Filters:
Upper Filters: vwifibus
Problem: 0xA
Problem Status: 0xC0000001

I think that is a generic windows driver. Can you get a driver from the manufacture of the wifi chip. A windows update can at time load a microsoft driver over the top of better driver from the manufacture.

How hard is it to get to the wifi card. You might want to consider replacing it. Sometime just turning off the machine remove the wifi card then turn the machine on. Obviously it won't have wifi. Then turn off the machine and reinstall the card. If it is lots of taking apart you might as well spend the money and buy the new card

Aug 7, 2022
I think that is a generic windows driver. Can you get a driver from the manufacture of the wifi chip. A windows update can at time load a microsoft driver over the top of better driver from the manufacture.

How hard is it to get to the wifi card. You might want to consider replacing it. Sometime just turning off the machine remove the wifi card then turn the machine on. Obviously it won't have wifi. Then turn off the machine and reinstall the card. If it is lots of taking apart you might as well spend the money and buy the new card

I haven't had any windows update recently if any a definition update which is security intelligence update.