will AMD bury Intel ?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

xombie2000

Distinguished
Apr 26, 2006
AMD came close. Too close for Intel's comfort in fact.
But in the end not quite. :?

Check out the financials for them for the last 5 years, I dont see close to being buried anywhere. Did AMD have better performing chips? You bet. Did it stop Intel from being profitable? No.

Da_Banig

Distinguished
Apr 10, 2006
The poster didn't say anything after he posted this because he's in a pot and it's getting hot so he needs to be silent or the trolls will heat it up. Sh!t it rhythms :lol:

Da_Banig

Distinguished
Apr 10, 2006
Yo dont diss me homeboy or i might get a few of my homies and come a blastin on yo ass! :twisted:

J/k :lol:

Don't tryna talk black on me, otherwise I am gonna knock you out. I am so mad so I am talkin' back, not brainwashed from rap nor rock.

B-I-A-T-C-H jp :p

Ycon

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2006
I dont want to ruin your day, but the frog you were talking about is AMD.

If anyone is going to bury anyone else, it will be Intel burying AMD, you can be pretty sure about that, but noone will get buried in this business.

dvdpiddy

Splendid
Feb 3, 2006
Yo dont diss me homeboy or i might get a few of my homies and come a blastin on yo ass! :twisted:

J/k :lol:

Don't tryna talk black on me, otherwise I am gonna knock you out. I am so mad so I am talkin' back, not brainwashed from rap nor rock.

B-I-A-T-C-H jp :p Yo yo yo i got homies in the hood of the A to M and the D so dont mess with me!

Da_Banig

Distinguished
Apr 10, 2006
:lol: this is kinda fun, but anyway. Again we don't want AMD to bury Intel or the otherway around, it's VERY VERY bad for consumer, we will be forced to pay all the high price for a damn CPU and no choice to choose from. F no!!!, I hope the one that started the thread did not commit suicide after reading the posts.... since no one agrees with him :twisted:

Da_Banig

Distinguished
Apr 10, 2006
:lol: this is kinda fun, but anyway. Again we don't want AMD to bury Intel or the otherway around, it's VERY VERY bad for consumer, we will be forced to pay all the high price for a damn CPU and no choice to choose from. F no!!!, I hope the one that started the thread did not commit suicide after reading the posts.... since no one agrees with him :twisted:

Sonic_Reducer

Distinguished
Feb 20, 2006
this is great someone wich doesn't have the minimu of information just reaches here and goes at a post like this, dear dear ... big mistake, just spend 5 minutes reading some articles about both companies and you'll see that those two are side by side now on thecnology, everybody is waiting for conroe and waiting for AMD response to it wich will be even a better chip :D wich is good for us better tech at lower prices :D

is so silent because is not boiling in water , right now is frying in a pan lollol

dvdpiddy

Splendid
Feb 3, 2006
I dont want to ruin your day, but the frog you were talking about is AMD.

If anyone is going to bury anyone else, it will be Intel burying AMD, you can be pretty sure about that, but noone will get buried in this business.
Ycon you are my arch enemy i hate you so much cause you cant accept reality.When k8 was owning prescott you were dillusional then when k8 owned the 955 ee you were defending it so much but now with conroe you are dissing the old architecture cause you know that intel is on top now just like amd was on top before but wait what if k8l coems out and owns conroe? Listen you are a biased little intel troll that only posts here for his paycheck leave now and stop pissin everyone off with your intel trolling. :evil:

Da_Banig

Distinguished
Apr 10, 2006
Why do you keep double-posting?. Are you trying to raise your post count or do you have twitchy fingers?

I am not trying to double post my messages, after I click on the submit button somehow it leads to Page can't be display error. YET IT STILL POST TWICE AFTER GETTING THE MESSAGE!!! Anyway, it's probably a bug in IE7...