[SOLVED] Will this Capture Card work with my Motherboard?

Aug 11, 2020
I have a ASRock B450M PRO4 AM4 AMD
and the capture card is an Elgato Game Capture HD60 Pro

I'm hoping this works! And if it does, I'm a bit concerned about the dimensions of the capture card fitting in it. I'm not too fully aware where this would go, but if it's below my current graphics card, I'm a bit afraid it won't fit. (I can't seem to find the exact Graphics Card I have, but it's a GTX 1060 6gb)

Solution
Yes, they are compatible. You install it above your graphics card in the PCI-Ex1 expansion slot. You could install it into the PCI-Ex16 expansion slot below your graphics card, but I wouldn't install it there unless I had to as it would block some air flow to your graphics card cooling solution.

-Wolf sends

Wolfshadw

Titan
Yes, they are compatible. You install it above your graphics card in the PCI-Ex1 expansion slot. You could install it into the PCI-Ex16 expansion slot below your graphics card, but I wouldn't install it there unless I had to as it would block some air flow to your graphics card cooling solution.

-Wolf sends

Reactions: FlinkFlonk
Solution
Aug 11, 2020

-Wolf sends
Thank you so much!! I was wondering if that was a possible slot or not. I really really appreciate the detailed answer :)