[SOLVED] Windows 10 Changes Power Plan Automatically

May 19, 2020
I recently built a new system about a month ago, and just now started noticing ryzen 5 3600 jumping in temps for no reason even on idle, I wanted to change my power plan to ryzen balanced , but after every 10 - 15 mins of my pc working or me restarting it, it changes back to ultimate performance.

Is there any way to set the power plan to be ryzen balanced at default and will this fix my random temp jumps?

Thank you in advance.

Solution
The cause is a program you have installed with it's own power plan. It can be Bitdefender anti-virus, a graphics controller or a game. You will need to check the settings in your programs/games until you find the one with it's own power plan and disable it.
The cause is a program you have installed with it's own power plan. It can be Bitdefender anti-virus, a graphics controller or a game. You will need to check the settings in your programs/games until you find the one with it's own power plan and disable it.

Solution
May 19, 2020
Is there a more efficient way of doing so?