Question Windows 10 corrupt files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 6, 2020
For the past few days ive been having problems with windows, i installed windows on a kingston ssd for my boot drive and thought nothing of it. Then my windows updates wouldn't work so i downloaded them through Microsofts official update catalog and did it that way. Then i kept getting BOTD and i had no idea why, it seemed like i had corrupt windows files, so i did the sfc /scannow and it says that they couldn't fix all the files. So i kept resetting my pc and updates to see if that would fix it and i guess it didn't. so I installed windows on a new ssd and im just using that and only that. Everything is going smoothly and i did install and download some windows updates through there catalog because they were taking forever to download. So right now my windows is up to date and i have all of my drivers up to date so i checked and did a sfc /scannow but it still says the same thing? is it a big deal if i dont worry about it or do you guys have an idea on how to fix it. Ive done multiple fixes on youtube and they dont seem to work so im outta ideas. I would appreciate it if you guys could help. Thanks

Apr 6, 2020
did you get the latest windows 10 installation media from microsoft website?
im gonna be making a updated post because the problem went worse

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.