[SOLVED] Windows 10 install stuck on blue logo black background.

Dec 11, 2020
I've been trying to download windows from my flash drive but every time i try and boot from it it just gets stuck on the logo screen, also from the boot options there is an option for san disk and san disk partition 1 I'm not sure if this means anything.

Solution
I am trying to install it on a new computer with the installation media on my drive.

How old is that Windows 10 on your USB flash drive? What is the source of that Windows 10?

You have to download Microsoft Media Creation Tool - https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/software-download/windows10 (Big blue button with "Download Tool Now"

You start the Tool on a running system and you follow the instruction to create a Windows Media Installation Media. You choose your USB flash drive (Needs to be a usb with 8GB of space minimum). After all of this you will have the latest Windows 10 version on your USB drive and you just boot to that.

Make sure that all the drives are unplugged except the drive you want to install Windows 10 to...
I am trying to install it on a new computer with the installation media on my drive.

How old is that Windows 10 on your USB flash drive? What is the source of that Windows 10?

You have to download Microsoft Media Creation Tool - https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/software-download/windows10 (Big blue button with "Download Tool Now"

You start the Tool on a running system and you follow the instruction to create a Windows Media Installation Media. You choose your USB flash drive (Needs to be a usb with 8GB of space minimum). After all of this you will have the latest Windows 10 version on your USB drive and you just boot to that.

Make sure that all the drives are unplugged except the drive you want to install Windows 10 to.

Your issue could be an old Windows 10 version you're trying to install or try another USB flash drive.

Solution
Dec 11, 2020
i just used the installation media yesterday on a 16gb drive which is why im so confused, im not doing anything wrong it just won't go past that screen, i've even left it for like two hours to see if it would change and nothing.