[SOLVED] Windows 10 Wifi and Network Settings unresponsive

TriMelonPie

Honorable
May 22, 2015
My windows 10 works fine except for the wifi and network menu. Clicking the wifi icon on the try gives me an endless loading of the wifi menu and I'm not able to pick anything or enable my hotspot. Going to my settings and clicking on Network & Internet works fine except for the other tabs other than "Status." If I click on other tabs, it immediately goes unresponsive or not responding or is stuck without me being able to interact with the settings unless I close it. It works fine everytime I reinstall my windows but after all is updated it suddenly just stops working that's why I'm able to connect to my wifi network. I've tried resetting my network settings and it still happens.

Solution
My windows 10 works fine except for the wifi and network menu. Clicking the wifi icon on the try gives me an endless loading of the wifi menu and I'm not able to pick anything or enable my hotspot. Going to my settings and clicking on Network & Internet works fine except for the other tabs other than "Status." If I click on other tabs, it immediately goes unresponsive or not responding or is stuck without me being able to interact with the settings unless I close it. It works fine everytime I reinstall my windows but after all is updated it suddenly just stops working that's why I'm able to connect to my wifi network. I've tried resetting my network settings and it still happens.
Read...

Ralston18

Titan
Update your post to include full system hardware specs and full OS information.

Any related errors in Reliability History?

Are you sure that the computer only has one network adapter enabled?

Start by manually downloading the applicable network adapter drivers via the manufacturer's website. Reinstall and reconfigure for your network.

Next try running "sfc /scannow" (without quotes) via the Command prompt.

Reference:

https://www.lifewire.com/how-to-use-sfc-scannow-to-repair-windows-system-files-2626161

Failing that, run "ipconfig /all" (without quotes) via the Command Prompt.

Post the results.

Read this............https://www.tomshardware.com/news/how-to-stop-automatic-driver-updates-windows

Disconnect from the internet.
Reinstall windows.
Block driver updates.
Connect to the internet.
Update windows.
Test.

Solution