Windows 8 to Support Native ISO and VHD Mounting

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

full hyper-v support will be in W8 client along with mounting and viewing vhd, iso, etc images...you can just double-click on the image file and it will open just like a ZIP archive does in file explorer

G

[citation][nom]back_by_demand[/nom]I'm not trying to upset you, just interested to see how far you can keep chunnering on about copied games and still maintain credibility.Also, I can't bash PC gaming, PC gaming FTW, consoles suck.[/citation]

back_by_demand where did you go and how long had you been away? jk

and amk you should know better use an alt account for bashing in comments

this not a feature it a byproduct of somethin else but they not want to spoil surprise so they feature this first and save bigger surprise for later ------------ i promise (not reelly)

this not a feature it a byproduct of somethin else but they not want to spoil surprise so they feature this first and save bigger surprise for later ------------ i promise (not reelly)

don't you kind of people usually fight something like this out over a game of dungeons & dragons or risk? LOL :). get a life guys

amk-aka-Phantom

Distinguished
Mar 10, 2011

I haven't been bashing anyone and I won't use an alternate account. The hell is the point? :heink:

G

[citation][nom]captaincharisma[/nom]don't you kind of people usually fight something like this out over a game of dungeons & dragons or risk? LOL . get a life guys[/citation]

Oh please like it takes an entire day to read all the articles and comments and comment yourself.

[citation][nom]amk-aka-phantom[/nom]I haven't been bashing anyone and I won't use an alternate account. The hell is the point?[/citation]

There isn't one. Maybe it was a joke between friends. ;)

It's page 4 of the comments. That's different than if it were page 1 or something. By page 2 or 3, nobody cares. Besides, what else are you supposed to do while parts are on back-order?

Windows 8 can't be ready soon enough. I want my win8 (MTV)...

yumri

Distinguished
Sep 5, 2010
to 11769pcs Daemon Tools still supports a lot more and different kinds of CD image formats then Microsoft is claiming Windows 8 will be able to. on Windows 8 why integrate it into the ribbon not just give people Deamon Tools?

Status
Not open for further replies.