[SOLVED] Windows Install doesn't open, only a bright blue screen shows up without any error messages

Jan 19, 2021
I've got an SSD recently and I was trying to install Windows in it, did everything right (Pendrive with the setup, only the SSD plugged on the motherboard, boot priority, etc.), but when it was time to the install window to pop-up, nothing happened, there was just a blank, bright-blue colored screen; when I pressed enter, it did some kind of blink, but returned to its normal state, pressed Esc the system would re-boot and would fall into the BIOS right away. I don't know if it's a problem with the Pendrive or with the Computer itself. Thank you for your attention.

Jan 19, 2021
USB first and the rest were internet? Where is the SSD?

What motherboard is this?
There were only three options, usb, ipv4 & ipv6; the SSD could and was being recognized by the BIOS; my motherboard is a HM65Desk, it could be recognized on intel's site by Mobile Intel HM65 Express, since there's no sign of this specific motherboard (The BIOS is an American Megatrends from 2012)

Jan 19, 2021
Thank you for the picture, You Windows boot manager needs to be second, and you need to configure that (if it lets you) so that your SSD is first in that group.
So, in theory, SSD, usb, and the rest is the rest? Since I will remove the Hitachi for organization purposes, and to not delete the wrong partition

Jan 19, 2021
If it's not too much to ask, can you send a pic of the motherboard? Since it's from Brazil, I am having a hard time picking up any info on it (since I am in USA).
The only info that could potentially be useful have been already given to you, the motherboard is pretty basic, one PCI-E, 2 DDR3 ram capacity, 4 Sata, the basic stuff; I've already tried searching for more advanced info online, but nothing. I will try to install it in one laptop that I have here, if it works, we will know that something is happening on the computer itself

Jan 19, 2021
So, I tried on my laptop, and no news. I think the image of the installation, or the pendrive itself had problems. I'm going to ask for a technician to install it for me.
Thank you all for the help, but unfortunately this time I will have to spend.