Pcnowork

Reputable
Jun 17, 2020
Hi I just put to together asrock 4am slot with 3700X Processor. I was working find until I install my last ram sticks and installation driver disk Now windows 10 only work in safe mode. If you try to boot normally either the screen Will flash or it lets you in only for nothing to work. I really need help on this one. Ps I don’t think it’s the ram

Reactions: Bassplate
Solution
Hi I just put to together asrock 4am slot with 3700X Processor. I was working find until I install my last ram sticks and installation driver disk Now windows 10 only work in safe mode. If you try to boot normally either the screen Will flash or it lets you in only for nothing to work. I really need help on this one. Ps I don’t think it’s the ram
Make sure that you C drive(Windows Hardrive is set as 1st boot Device in Bios...But this sounds more of an Corrupt Windows because As Windows would Flash on Boot and that you cant really do nothing.
I would say run a Repair Diagnostics on Windows or Simple but best just Reinstall your Windows.
I don't think it could be your Components because Your System boots fine i guess?

Bassplate

Reputable
Make sure that you C drive(Windows Hardrive is set as 1st boot Device in Bios...But this sounds more of an Corrupt Windows because As Windows would Flash on Boot and that you cant really do nothing.
I would say run a Repair Diagnostics on Windows or Simple but best just Reinstall your Windows.
I don't think it could be your Components because Your System boots fine i guess?

Solution

Pcnowork

Reputable
Jun 17, 2020
It boots no problem it’s when it gets to windows and login.

Pcnowork

Reputable
Jun 17, 2020
its was the mobo not liking the format of the drive. Also took the cooler off and the cpu came out. no bent pins the CPU works fine

TRENDING THREADS