Windows Messenger: What's in store?

Does anyone know if the ability to share an application with multiple parties
(such as in Net Meeting) will ever make its way to Windows Messenger? The
functionality of WM5.1 is so close to that of Net Meeting as it is, it would
be nice from a corporate enterprise perspective to only need one
collaboration tool.

Hi,

I haven't actually seen this mentioned recently, so I guess we'll have to wait.
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert