Jan 24, 2022
Specs:
Ryzen 5 5600g (replaced a ryzen 2600)
Nvidea RTX 3060 Ti
Gigabyte b450m ds3h
Samsung evo 970 2 TB

Hello everyone,
So I got a new cpu today, a Ryzen 5 5600g which was meant to replace my old Ryzen 5 2600. I removed the old cpu put in the new one and tried to boot the pc, at the beginning I had a ftpm nv error which I could get rid off by pressing Y and resetting it, since it was the only option which seemed to do anything.
Then I tried to boot the PC and the Windows loading screen showed up but would not load I was kind off in a loop that went like this: infinite loading screen>reboot>Windows automatic repair>reboot>Infinite loading screen you got it. At some point I tried to restore windows but it would proceed to crash when being done failing to do the final boot. So I decided to take out the ssd and plug it into another PC where I did a full reset of Windows (using the option offered by Windows under settings>restore) essentially wiping everything and brought the ssd back to my pc. After booting the PC up I got into Windows and was able to use windows normally except my mouse was being a bit laggy sometimes. So I installed a few Programms and had to restart the pc to complete one of the installations. You guess it, infinite loading screen, except this time also the loading screen for the Automatic repair is infinite but they still swap regularly like in the loop before. Does anyone have an idea why this is happening? Could it be the motherboard, the new cpu or is it a software issue?

Thank you for reading and if anyone got any ideas, plz HELP, im getting suicidal.

Jan 24, 2022
Specs:
Ryzen 5 5600g (replaced a ryzen 2600)
Nvidea RTX 3060 Ti
Gigabyte b450m ds3h
Samsung evo 970 2 TB

Hello everyone,
So I got a new cpu today, a Ryzen 5 5600g which was meant to replace my old Ryzen 5 2600. I removed the old cpu put in the new one and tried to boot the pc, at the beginning I had a ftpm nv error which I could get rid off by pressing Y and resetting it, since it was the only option which seemed to do anything.
Then I tried to boot the PC and the Windows loading screen showed up but would not load I was kind off in a loop that went like this: infinite loading screen>reboot>Windows automatic repair>reboot>Infinite loading screen you got it. At some point I tried to restore windows but it would proceed to crash when being done failing to do the final boot. So I decided to take out the ssd and plug it into another PC where I did a full reset of Windows (using the option offered by Windows under settings>restore) essentially wiping everything and brought the ssd back to my pc. After booting the PC up I got into Windows and was able to use windows normally except my mouse was being a bit laggy sometimes. So I installed a few Programms and had to restart the pc to complete one of the installations. You guess it, infinite loading screen, except this time also the loading screen for the Automatic repair is infinite but they still swap regularly like in the loop before. Does anyone have an idea why this is happening? Could it be the motherboard, the new cpu or is it a software issue?

Thank you for reading and if anyone got any ideas, plz HELP.

TRENDING THREADS