carlos

Distinguished
May 5, 2002

My system just restarts over and over. I keep getting the option to boot in
safe mode or last known configurations, but when I choose either or, it
restarts. I've had reloaded Windows XP but that doesn't help

I believ I have a virus; but don;t know where to start since windows will
not load

http://www.michaelstevenstech.­com/XPrepairinstall.htm

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"Carlos" wrote:

| My system just restarts over and over. I keep getting the option to boot in
| safe mode or last known configurations, but when I choose either or, it
| restarts. I've had reloaded Windows XP but that doesn't help
|
| I believ I have a virus; but don;t know where to start since windows will
| not load

TRENDING THREADS