windows will not start

Rocky

my sister brought me her computer when u turn it on it gives you an error
screan and wont start win in any way u try it anyone know what i can do to
get it to start??
--
rocky young

null

rocky wrote:

> my sister brought me her computer when u turn it on it gives you an error
> screan and wont start win in any way u try it anyone know what i can do to
> get it to start??

You can try booting to the WinXP CD and running a repair on the OS.

posted here. No warranty, express or implied, is given with the posting
of this message.

You will need to post the Error message you get so someone can determine
where the probem might be.

rocky wrote:
> my sister brought me her computer when u turn it on it gives you an
> error screan and wont start win in any way u try it anyone know what
> i can do to get it to start??

1) This is not SMS. Please type in proper sentences using standard
English.
2) People will be clamouring to assist you with the overwhelming amount
of information you've provided.
3) Why does everyone think we're psychic?! We can't see your system from
here!!

lose his marbles?