windows xp does not get the user screen

Hello,

I came home and found I can't get to my user screen for
my XP environment. When I boot up, I get the manufacture
screen, I get my power quest screen and select Windows
XP, an offer to use safe mode, etc. Last Known produces
the same results.

When I go to my other OS (WIN 2000) works fine.

Nvidea is the graphics driver? Any suggestions are
appreciated.

Thank you

Have you thought about doing a Repair Installation of XP.... or a chkdsk on
the hard drive partition in question?

Cari
www.coribright.com