frans

I use RVS-Com Lite with my Chronos ISDN internal card.
According to the RVS-Com Lite help files as well as the
Fax console help files I can use the Fax console to send
and receive faxes making use of the various modems that
RVS-Com Lite installs on my computer. However, Fax
console refuses to send or receive faxes whatever modems
I use.

The RVS-Com Lite software provides its own fax facility
but will not allow me to receive faxes manually. I can do
that with WinXP Fax console - which is the real reason I
want to use RVS-Com Lite.

Any suggestions how to solve this problem?

I have an ASUS ISDN card and an ESS modem
To send an receive faxes I use the XP fax services.
I had defined the fax as a printer: I had defined the modem
for autoanswer after 1 ring and it's working perfectly.
Once upon a time I had tried the RCV software but I gave up very
quikly.

Adi

Windows Fax console doesn't work with ISDN modems. I think that you have
ISDN modem, because you are using RVS-COM Lite. Why do you wish to receive
faxe s manually.
Automaticly is most comfortable.
Why do you not use RVS-COM 3 PLUS.
advo@siol.net