Windows XP Pro Newbie Please Help

Windows XP PRO SP2 on Dell Dimension 3000 1GB memory

I get these event messages everytime I logon to my computer after the screen
goes blank. I am running this computer in my home no network just setup as a
workgroup computer.

Date/Time: 5/5/2005 11:41:33 AM
Log Type: Security
Source: Security
Type Of Event: Failure Audit
Category: Logon/Logoff
EventID: 529
Account: NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM
Computer: TGKW001
Reason: Unknown user name or bad password
User Name: Thomas R Grassi Jr
Domain: TGKW001
Logon Type: 2
Logon Process: Advapi
Authentication Package: Negotiate
Workstation Name: TGKW001

Date/Time: 5/5/2005 11:41:33 AM
Log Type: Security
Source: Security
Type Of Event: Failure Audit
Category: Account Logon
EventID: 680
Account: NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM
Computer: TGKW001
Logon account: Thomas R Grassi Jr
Source Workstation: TGKW001
Error Code: 0xC000006A

I would understand these errors if I typed in the wrong password but I do
not

Any ideas

Thanks

Tom

It's not a problem. It's related to using the Welcome Screen when
you log on.

You might want to take a look at this article:

http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=305822

--
Nepatsfan