WMV webspace?

Not technically a video question I know, but I wouldn't know where else to
ask...

Does anybody know of any free/cheap webspace providers that allow WMV
(Windows media video) files to be uploaded?

The files are no greater than 6 meg in size...I wish to upload them for
people to see my special effects work.

Thanks.

Jim

Any web provider should allow you to upload wmv's/
Web space is dirt cheap.
I just bought 1.2 gigs worth of online for about 80 bucks a year.

A .biz domain name was 16 bucks.

"The Kontaminator" <the.kontaminator@FUntlworld.com> wrote in message
> Not technically a video question I know, but I wouldn't know where else to
> ask...
>
> Does anybody know of any free/cheap webspace providers that allow WMV
> (Windows media video) files to be uploaded?
>
> The files are no greater than 6 meg in size...I wish to upload them for
> people to see my special effects work.
>
> Thanks.

TRENDING THREADS