[SOLVED] Would It Be Pointless To Get Amazon "Expert Installation" For My Cpu and SSD?

Aug 3, 2019
Im going to be buying a new cpu (Ryzen 5 2600x) and SSD (Samsung 860 evo 500gb) soon and im wondering if it would be pointless to get expert installation for both products. I know that most people online would say that the installation process for both products is really simple but im not really good with technology so I would rather pay for the expert installation just to be safe. What do you guys think?

Solution
Im going to be buying a new cpu (Ryzen 5 2600x) and SSD (Samsung 860 evo 500gb) soon and im wondering if it would be pointless to get expert installation for both products. I know that most people online would say that the installation process for both products is really simple but im not really good with technology so I would rather pay for the expert installation just to be safe. What do you guys think?

CPU and SSD installation is very easy. There are guides all over the internet as well. Basically make sure ur mobo and CPU are compatible and make sure the triangle on the CPU matches with the triangle on the mobo (CPU Socket). For SSD's im not quite sure cos I haven't put one in myself (14 yrs old so ya know)

Fate05

Prominent
May 2, 2019

CPU and SSD installation is very easy. There are guides all over the internet as well. Basically make sure ur mobo and CPU are compatible and make sure the triangle on the CPU matches with the triangle on the mobo (CPU Socket). For SSD's im not quite sure cos I haven't put one in myself (14 yrs old so ya know)

Solution
Aug 3, 2019
Do you possibly know of any other service that could do the installation for cheaper? The prices are pretty absurd on Amazon but if they are the only contenders then I might have to stick with it.

Aug 3, 2019
Yea I feel semi confident with the installation of a CPU but I have made mistakes in the past with expensive computer technology and would much rather have someone else do it for me. Thank you for the response tho. Ill definitely look online to see if its just as easy as dropping it into the motherboard.

crazily

Prominent
May 27, 2018
You make sure you have it lined up correctly. Hover like 1 mm above the socket. And then you just let go and it'll set itself into place. Do not apply any force atall.

Reactions: Fate05